Personal Chef, Frank
Welcome to HomeMadeCook. I am a personal chef offering homemade, gourmet meals. Special dietary needs, allergies, and food preferences are all considered. Fresh food is prepared in your home at a time that is convenient for you.
Let me take the stress out of everyday cooking and grocery shopping, while you enjoy delicious meals with the ones you love!
Call Chef Frank!
Types of Services
Come home to delicious, nutritious meals, and enjoy time with your family. My Service is custom designed to each client’s lifestyle and culinary needs. I will create the menu, grocery shop, prep & cook menu items, package and store with re-heat instructions, and clean and sanitize kitchen before leaving. I also offer special services such as table setting, wine pairing and more.
Cost: $32/hour for Chef Frank, plus cost of food.
Corn Beef Brisket Reuben Chowder
Chowder-Beef brisket slow cooked, add sauerkraut, special sauce, celery. Redskin Potatoes and heavy cream, Gruyere and Swiss cheese.
Beef Vegetable Soup
Hearty Beef chuck roast, beef and chicken broth, all kinds of
vegetables, If I have left out anything let me know. Everyone this soup!
Autumn Maple Cider Vinaigrette Salad
Spring mixed, red onions, Bartlett pears,
rt. pecans in curry, ginger, and sugar. Maple cider vinaigrette and Crumbled Blue cheese
Frank's Caesar Salad
Romaine lettuce with artichokes hearts, red onion, Capri
tomatoes, with Caesar dressing and shaved Parmesan cheese.
When it comes to desserts! I just don’t know when to stop. I have many more recipes up my sleeve.
-Chef Frank Hazzard
Old Goodies and My Family Recipes
I enjoy being creative with Home Made Ice creams recipes.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie– Thae combination Strawberry and rhubarb works good together with a double crust. All you need is dip of French vanilla bean ice cream.
- Homemade Butterscotch Pie– This pie is made from scratch, starting with the crust, and including the butterscotch pudding filling, with a Baked Meringue Topping
- Dreamy Lemon Cheesecake-start with a Lemon Oreo cookie crust, then filled with a marble lemon swirled cream cheese. Baked in water bath to prevent cracking. Topped with a lemon curd sauce.
- **Mildred’s Peanut Butter Pie– This is a layered peanut butter pie with meringue baked topping. A bakery in Chicago almost stole this recipe!
- Chocolate Cassis Cake- Chocolate, fresh berries, and crème de cassis are a delicious combination each ingredient make the other one taste better.
- **Mildred’s Apple Dumplings with Caramel Sauce –Granny Smith Apples wrapped in pie dough and baked in a caramel sauce. Top with French vanilla bean ice cream.
- “To Die For” Carrot Cake- My Carrot cake has crushed pineapple, coconut flakes, and pecans. This is an incredible moist cake. Finished with butter cream cheese icing.
- Upside-down Banana bread-unique twist on an old classic. With caramelized bananas on top of fluffy moist bread. Topped with a dip of vanilla Ice cream.
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Cake- Chocolate Bailey’s cake, with Bailey’s Irish Cream butter cream cheese icing, topped with a chocolate ganache.
- Italian Panna Cotta– Panna Cotta means “Cooked Cream “in Italian. The cousin of crème brulee. A Creamy gelatin dessert served with fresh fruit topping. Light, but very flavorful
** I would like to Honor My Incredible Mother, Mildred for passing on her Gifted Talent of Cooking and the importance of prepared family meals in the home. Love you! Thank you, Mom.
- Beef Vegetable
- Chicken Vegetable
- Creamy Ham Chowder
- Spicy Black Bean
- Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
- Double Baked Potato
- Award Winning Chili
- White Bean Chili with Chicken and Sausage
- Classic French Onion
- Reuben Chowder
- Seafood Chowder
- Clam Chowder
- Beef Barley
- Great Northern Bean and Ham Soup
- Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Cream of Tomato
- Old Fashion Potato Soup
- Oyster N’ Scallop Chowder
- Ceylin Chicken Curry Soup
- Frank’s Corn Chowder
- Manhattan Style Seafood Chowder
- Split Pea and Bacon
Locally grown produce when available. Organic can be substituted.
- Spinach Salad– hard-boiled egg, red onion, and bacon, with a Warm Bacon Dressing.
- Frank’s Creamy Coleslaw– grated cabbage, carrots, yellow/green peppers, and Honeycrisp apples, with a creamy coleslaw dressing.
- Roasted Butternut Squash Salad– the interplay of hot and cold plus the sweet butternut squash, tart dried cranberries, bitter arugula, and the warm apple dressing. Works so well.
- HomeMadeCook Pasta Salad– chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, artichokes hearts, cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, feta cheese, with a Dijon Vinaigrette Dressing.
- Granny Smith Apples, Pear, and Mandarin Orange Salad tossed with feta cheese, pecans, and a poppy seed dressing.
- Capresse Salad– tomato, red onion, mozzarella cheese, with a balsamic reduction and crumbled blue cheese.
- Healthy Beet Salad– spinach, arugula, pear, beets, walnuts, feta cheese with a vinaigrette Dijon dressing.
- Winter Kale Salad– rubbed Kale, radicchio, shaved Brussel sprouts, cranberries with a lemon parmesan dressing and shaved parmesan cheese.
- Frank’s Caesar Salad– hearts of romaine lettuce with artichoke hearts, red onion, and Capri tomatoes, with a Caesar dressing and parmesan croutons.
- Autumn Maple Cider Vinaigrette Salad– spring mixed greens, red onion, Bartlett pear, roasted pecans with curry, ginger, and sugar. Tossed with a maple cider vinaigrette dressing with crumbled blue cheese.
I Love eating Healthy; Fish is my favorite protein.
Assorted Seafood Casserole– White wine, seafood stock, heavy cream sauce, diced tomatoes, assorted mushrooms, scallops, shrimp, white fish, with melted gruyere and parmesan cheese and a bread crumble topping. Healthy Beet salad.
Creamy Cajun Salmon– chicken stock, white wine, Cajun seasoning, sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach create the sauce. Served on creamy cheesy polenta. Served with sugar snap peas and pearl onions.
Louisianan Shrimp, Scallops, Andouille Sausage Creole– Frank’s Creole tomato sauce with onions, peppers, herbs, on creamy cheesy grits. Served with steamed Brussel sprouts.
Chilean Sea Bass– Oven baked to perfection topped with a mango glaze. Served with creamy cauliflower risotto and baked asparagus.
Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi– Ginger adds a burst of flavor to the sweet and sour taste. Served with herb roasted red skin potatoes and steamed baby broccoli.
Seafood Bouillabaisse– French seafood stew with white fish, mussels, scallop, and shrimp prepared in a distinct flavor of fennel, saffron, and orange zest broth. Served with a French crusty dipping bread and a roasted butternut squash salad.
Grilled or Pan Seared Swordfish– Paired perfectly with mango salsa (red and yellow peppers, green onions, jalapeno, lemon juice, cumin, and cilantro). Served with a vegetable medley.
Parmesan Shrimp Scampi– Angel hair pasta, large shrimp, artichoke hearts, mushroom, sundried tomatoes with a white wine lemon parmesan sauce. Served with garlic bread and The autumn maple cider vinaigrette salad.
Kentucky Bourbon Salmon–. Oven broiled with bourbon, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, and soy sauce, served fondant Yukon Gold potatoes. Pan roasted root veggies.
Kentucky Corn Meal Fried Catfish– served with fried potatoes and bacon flavored collard greens, made with apple cider vinegar, and honey. Served with sweet cornbread and Cajun tartar sauce.
Fresh Crab and Pea Risotto-Seafood stock, shallots, chopped fennel, thyme leaves, saffron threads, Italian Arborio Rice, white wine, Fresh crab, and baby peas. The winter kale salad.
Organic, local, free-range chicken can be substituted.
Chicken Saltimbocca– Chicken breast stacked with sauteed spinach, onions, mushrooms, and melted provolone cheese, topped with a Madeira wine sauce. Served with garlic butter angel hair pasta.
Chicken Tchoupitoulas– Chicken breast sauteed in Cajun spices served on sauteed potato squares with assorted peppers, onions, and topped with sauce bearnaise. Served with steamed Brussel sprouts.
Italian Chicken Cacciatore– Slow cooked boneless chicken thighs, in an Italian tomato sauce with fresh oregano, thyme, and basil, served over egg noodles with garlic bread. Chicken breast can be substituted.
Chicken Piccata – Chicken cutlet floured and sauteed with lemon honey sauce and capers. Served with oven-baked parmesan potatoes and eggplant ratatouille.
Chicken Marbella– Chicken stock, red wine vinegar, pitted prunes, green olives, capers, brown sugar, and white wine. Served on cream cheese mashed potatoes and a wilted warm bacon vinaigrette spinach salad with hard-boiled eggs, red onion, and bacon.
Chicken Pot Pie– Great Family Meal! Prepared in a double crust deep dish pie pan. Creamed chicken with lots of great veggies. It can also be prepared in a casserole dish topped with buttermilk biscuits. Served with fried apples and Frank’s Cole Slaw.
Italian Chicken Parmesan – On fettuccine Alfredo. This dish is a combination of my Alfredo sauce and Marinara chicken parmesan. Served with Caeser salad and garlic bread.
Marry Me Chicken -Breast of chicken, chicken stock, sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic, heavy cream, oregano, thyme, and finished with fresh shaved parmesan cheese. Served with your favorite pasta or starch and bourbon glazed carrots
Chicken Breast in Qastrique Sauce– Split chicken breast marinated then stuffed with Roquefort cheese under the skin, baked to perfection and served with a sauce made from caramelized sugar or honey, deglazed w/sherry vinegar. Served with gently crushed lemon potatoes and baby broccoli.
Carolina Style BBQ Chicken thighs– Chicken thighs baked in Carolina BBQ sauce. Served with lemon orzo, vegetable, pasta salad and Franks Homemade baked beans.
Organic, local -meats, grass-fed, non-antibiotics can be substituted.
The Classic Steak Diane– Mushrooms, shallots, and a Dijon demi glaze sauce. Served with mashed horseradish Yukon potatoes and a vegetable medley.
Crab Stuffed Filet Mignon with a Whiskey Peppercorn Sauce– Filet Mignon stuffed with succulent crab and wrapped in bacon. Topped with whiskey peppercorn sauce. Served with creamy parmesan risotto. Roasted orange glazed carrot and parsnips.
Individual Beef Wellingtons– 6 oz. beef tenderloin topped with onions and liver pate wrapped in pastry puff and baked to medium rare in a rich red wine sauce and served with scallop potatoes and roasted root vegetables.
Sirloin Steak Pot Pie in a Port Wine Brown Sauce– with an assortment of veggies, all stuffed between a double crusted pie shell. Spinach salad with a warm bacon dressing.
Autumn Apple cider Pot roast– Chucked roast slowly cooked with turnips, parsnips, carrots, Brussel sprouts, potatoes in a natural pot roast gravy. Served with Granny Smith apple coleslaw and oven baked yeast rolls.
The Ultimate Classic New England Boiled Dinner-Corn beef brisket cooked slowly, with cabbage, celery, carrots, red skin potatoes and Frank’s homemade horseradish sauce. Served with Lobster Mac ‘n’ Cheese and oven baked yeast roll.
Frank’s Slow Cooked Beef Stew- A hearty beef stock sauce with fresh herbs and tomato paste, with potatoes, carrots, turnips, and peas. Served with Amish egg noodles and sweet cornbread.
Mouth-Watering London Broil– Beef undergoes a simple marinating process before quickly broiling in the oven, cooking to a perfect medium rare. Served with a loaded baked potato and choice of salad.
Prime Rib– Oven baked to a perfect medium rare. Served with Frank’s homemade horseradish sauce. Served with sweet potato wedges, roasted Brussel sprouts and cranberries.
Beef Enchiladas Casserole- Ground beef, onions, peppers, med- chili, black beans, rice, spices, diced tomatoes, enchilada sauce and layered with flour tortillas and Monterey Jack cheese. Served with Texas caviar and corn pudding. Chicken or pork can be substituted.
Substitutions available for Gluten-Free and other diet restrictions/choices.
- Rack of Lamb– Oven Broiled with fresh rosemary and thyme too medium rare, topped with a mint jelly brown sauce. Served with creamed turnips, Italian zucchini and yellow squash casserole and Caesar salad. My beloved brother Ken’s favorite meal, I made this for him, on his birthday.
- Hearty and Flavorful Lamb Stew– One pot stew, with beef broth, carrots, celery, onions, potatoes, turnips, rosemary, and red wine. Mashed rutabaga and slow cooked collard greens in bacon, served with cornbread.
- Frank’s Lamb Meatloaf– Sausage, peppers, onions, served in a mint brown sauce. Served with tarragon mashed yukon potatoes, green beans with bacon, corn, and blistered tomatoes.
- Leg of lamb with French Flageolet – Baked Tender for 4 hours then served with French flageolet of beans with carrot, fennel, onions, bacon, rosemary. Served with frank’s mixed greens and cornbread.
- Hearty Rugu Lamb Rigatoni Bake-This is a unique baked pasta dish, with carrots, fennel, crushed tomatoes, ground lamb, red wine, oregano, topped with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Frank’s Caesar salad and garlic bread.
Oven Baked Pork Tenderloin- Baked to perfection, topped with pineapples, dates, sundried tomatoes, and a cilantro relish. Served with mashed creamed rutabagas and lima beans with bacon.
Orange Glazed Pork Loin- Combination of flavorful rub and the glaze brighten with orange juice make the pork loin a crowd pleasurer. Served with fondant sweet potatoes topped with a maple pecan sauce, and creamed spinach.
Fresh Herb Pork Vegetable Stew-Pork shoulder, potatoes, green beans, diced tomatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, and peppers slow cooked in chicken broth with oregano and rosemary. Served on a bed of creamy gruyere cheese polenta.
Sweet-n-Spicy Country Style Ribs– Country style ribs are not really classified as a rib but are much meatier. Cooked slowly in a sweet-n-spicy barbecue sauce. Served with Cauliflower Lobster Mac ‘n’ Cheese, Frank’s slow cooked mixed greens and cornbread.
French Onion Thick Pork chop- Seasoned pork chops are tossed in a thick and flavorful French onion sauce w/gravy and mushrooms topped with hot melted gruyere cheese for extra indulgence. Rich celery root and apple puree and Orange-braised carrot & parsnips
Traditional Lasagna: Layers of Ground sirloin, sausage, onions, green peppers, ricotta cheese, mozzarella, sharp cheddar, Monterey Jack cheese, parmesan cheese and my homemade marina sauce. Served with garden salad and garlic bread.
Lemon Butter Gemelli Pasta and Veggies- vegetarian pasta dish with zucchini, yellow squash, grape tomatoes, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, lemon zest, lemon juice, fresh basil, and grated parmesan cheese. Spinach salad with warm bacon dressing and garlic bread
Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells– These jumbo shells are stuffed with Italian sausage, peppers, onions, spinach, ricotta cheese, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese. Topped with a white garlic sauce and marinara sauce. Served with warm bacon, spinach salad and corn on the cob.
Stuffed Italian Bison Bell Pepper– Lean ground bison meat, mushrooms, carrots, celery, onions, and garlic, with cooked farro, and tomatoes. Stuffed in green peppers and baked. Finished with a fresh herb tomato sauce and shaved parmesan cheese. Served with Frank’s Caesar salad and creamed corn confetti.
Cauliflower Crusted Pizza– Homemade pizza sauce topped with onions, peppers, mushrooms, chicken, artichokes, and banana peppers, finished with fresh grated gruyere, gouda, and asiago cheese. Served with your choice of salad. Customizable to your preferences.
The Best Meatballs– Meatballs made from Kentucky raised 90% lean beef, local Italian flavored sausage, onions, oregano, basil, thyme, garlic, and Italian breadcrumbs. Simmered in homemade herbed tomato sauce. Served on farfalle Pasta, choice of salad and garlic bread.
Eggplant Vegetarian Lasagna– Layers of eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, peppers, onions, and mushrooms, stacked with homemade tomato sauce, asiago, ricotta, and mozzarella cheeses. Served with Maple autumn salad and garlic bread.
Italian Seafood Salad- Shrimp, sea scallops, calamari, mussels, fennel bulb all steam and separately cooked, served with a dressing of limoncello liquor, lemon, lemon zest, olive oil, plum tomatoes, oregano, garlic, and seafood broth. This salad needs to be chilled for at least 3 hrs.
Chicken Marsala– Sauteed Chicken with marsala wine, assorted mushrooms brown sauce. Served over a creamy polenta and Baby Broccoli almondine.
White Chicken Lasagna-. Chicken breast, sausage, assorted mushrooms, diced tomatoes, artichokes hearts, and spinach. Combined with my homemade creamy cheesy chicken sauce. served with Capresse Salad and garlic bread.
Weekly or monthly menus based on nutrition, allergies, dietary needs, like and dislikes.
Catering for office parties, birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers and holidays.
Private Dinner Parties
Private party in your home for 6-8 friends or family members. Family style, small buffet or plate served.
You do the grilling, I’ll do the sides.
Special private dinner with a menu created for just the two of you.
Grocery shopping based on menus created.
A romantic dinner for two
Contact Chef Frank for Details
What’s for Dinner?
Even if you’re not tired of asking (or hearing)
this question, wouldn’t it be soooo nice to be
“cooked for” for a change?
Of course it would!
Styles of Cooking
- Down-home to Extravagant
- Healthy Meals – Low fat, Low carbs, Low sodium
- Upscale/Gourmet Italian – French – Southern Style Cooking
- Old Fashion Home Cooked Meals.
Fresh Healthy Delicious Meals
No matter what style of cooking you choose.
Let me take the stress out of it, so you can enjoy with the ones you love.
It’s a perfect time to find a NEW NORMAL together!
I’m gluten-free; my wife is low-sodium. Frank prepares delicious food that accommodates both our dietary needs. Having good healthy food for us, takes a lot of stress out of our busy schedules. Frank caters small business lunches for my two businesses and my wives lunches with friends. We highly recommend Frank.
We’ve traveled all over the world, Frank prepares the best food we have eaten anywhere. We trust him explicitly, and he has a key to our house. He shops, prepares meals, leaves instructions, and cleans up, all while we are at work.
We like to eat, but we also want to stay healthy. Frank prepares food that helps us do both. We especially appreciate how he uses his knowledge of nutrition in preparing our food. Frank is dependable and flexible, and equal as good at suggesting menu ideas and preparing food we request. His food is healthy and tasty, and helps us feel good about what we are eating.